Monday, December 20, 2010

My First Official Post...

I'm sure after my friends & Bee's (my Stitchery group) see this they'll all faint! I'm teaching myself how to blog...I still need some help navigating my way to those great Primitive Backgrounds & Enhancements but decided to Post anyway!
Well here goes...
My name is Beth Notaro and I own "Beth's Main Street Folkart" which is now located in "The Bitters'Sweet Cabin" and sits between my house

& my neighbor Elizabeth Gentry (My Bitters' Sweet Sister's) house. I am Granny Bee to my Three Grandchildren; Chandler, Ashtyn & Aralynn and a wonderful group of Women who are also known as "The Granny Bee's Stitchery Group"...I am the Mother of (3) three boys; A.J., Cameron & Sean (2 )Daughter (n-laws); Desiree', Natashia and am married to my wonderful Husband Phil &



am Mama to a new Tortoise Shell Kitten..."Luca Brasi Rampage Notaro" who brings much joy to this house as we lost Yoda our 23 year old Tortoise Shell this past summer. I have been in the process of moving rooms around in our 12 room 100 year old home, taking wallpaper down, repainting & finally hanging pieces I've been collecting for years...I also love Rug Hooking, Stitching, Painting & Decorating with Olde Primitive things...I will share my projects along the way, with before & after pictures as long as we get one thing straight right now..."I am NOT a Hoarder!" My 1st little "Cluster of Love"(that's what I call my clean, decorated little area of the moment!)is an Old Baby Carriage that I put my Uncle Chick's 83 year old Teddy Bear in that's been dressed in my baby brother Joe's red Christmas robe, and a collection of old things to compliment each other...Enjoy all the little clusters of love around you!

3 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Pick me up off the floor I fainted!!!! WELCOME BLOGGER GRANNY BEE! Hmmm....claiming right outloud first thing that you are not a hoarder makes me wonder...is she or isn't she? I've been called a craft hoarder! I don't care, sticks and stones and all that....Hope Liz doesn't care that you just told the whole world how old she is!!!! This is gonna be fun!

Cindy Bee

grandma peden's porch said...

congrats and welcome to blogland!!! luca my little home gurl what a cute photo!!! i'm still a little dizzy from passing out =0b marilyn

Anonymous said...

Looking good...glad you are here!!!