Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Project Photos from 2010 & Granny Bee Challenges

I'm showing you a sample of "A Challenge" and The Results too! Here's how it usually works...I give the Bee's a pattern with minimal instructions and No Sample...This way they use their own creativity and most mix their mediums...Stitchery with Painting, Punch Needle Embroidery, Rug Punching, Needle Felting or Hooking...The results are always breathtaking...In the coming weeks they will receive their next challenge and I will share the experience with you...Tootles














More Pictures from Past projects from the Granny Bee's, Rug Matters, Knit wits & Workt by hand and more...

My Birthday gift from Kathy Ervin

My 1st WORKT BY HAND project

Full View of My 1st WORKT BY HAND Project

I was inspired by a Punch Needle Pattern and Hooked this Rug to fit in a Cabinet...But I didn't measure correctly so...

My Cabinet got a Wool Crazy Quilt insert instead of a Hooked one...

My Birthday Gift to Kathy Ervin that I have to add her new "Grand Girl's name to!

The Christmas Ornament I picked in our Granny Bee Exchange that Beth Pritchett Stitched


An Angel I did!
 

An Olde Hutch's door that Jane Goerges painted for me & The Stitchery is mine...


3 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Those projects are beautiful. I forgot about the Easter basket. Can't wait to get together again.

Cindy

Taking Heart said...

Hmmmm. Beth. Did you think I wouldn't notice that you snuck into this blogosphere? You need some of my design assistance... teehee

I love those bunnies... of course, I always love anything with an old bunny... that's where my heart is...

~erin

P.S. You can find me at www.thesearetheplaceswheregraceis.blogspot.com
I just shut down my old blog, but still keep up with the fun layed back one...

Happy Blessings in 2011!

Reality Jayne said...

I think you need to blog more.....Specially since Cindy Bee gave a shout out to you