Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Inspiration...

The Bee's met last night and I was inspired, again...
Letty has been working on her "Mercat" (an M. Shaw pattern) and I love how it looks...
She only sees light, medium & dark tones...not color..It's Beautiful...


 



Deb finished her Quilt and I'm sorry to say that this picture doesn't do it justice!
The Colors & Hand Appliqueing are wonderful!

 



Carol brought me my Pumpkin Floor Cloth I ordered...
Don't you love the color?



While Vending at The Woolkeepers Hook-in, I fell in Love...
The Rug & Stockings are my newest Loves...




And finally...Mary Ewing who is in "Rug Matters" (Our local hooking group) just had her cross-stitched piece framed...Gorgeous right?  The most amazing thing about this project is that Mary is legally blind...



If that doesn't inspire you to push through whatever life brings you, nothing will! 

1 comment:

Reality Jayne said...

Marys cross stitch is my favorite cross stitch yet...I love it!