Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I have "GREAT" Women in my Life...

As most of you know, "The Bittersweet Blessings" Fall Open House was last weekend... It was a success and ran very smoothly... If you missed it, I'm sorry... The Fall colors look gorgeous in The Cabin & Gardens...(I'll post some pictures tonight)... Elizabeth, Barbara & Kathy...Thank you for taking the reigns in my absence... I don't know what I'd do without you!!! and to The Granny Bee's...Thanks for your wonderful Handwork, Food & Demonstrations! I am so lucky to have you all in my life...
Your Creativity has me already thinking of and planning these upcoming events...

"Christmas in the Cabin"
November 26th, 2011 10am-6pm & 27th, 2011 11am-5pm,

"The Ornament Extravaganza" December 3, 2011 10am-6pm,

"The 6th Winter Woolen Workshop" February 24th-26th 2012...

Oh and Tomorrow's our "Granny Bee" meeting and I can't wait to see all the show-n-tell that I promise I'll share with all of you!

  

No comments: