Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow...


Well, this is what it looks like outside of our house... and here are just a few reasons why I LOVE this Snowstorm... My decorations are still up and I already have next years Christmas card picture... I have a captive audience here to try my new recipes... Little repairs take place, like the nail by the front door that grabs the rug... the hinge that needs tightened on the Doggie box... the squeaky doors... Chores get done quicker... Music is played & Books are read! Conversations take place around the table... These are the Moments & Things I treasure most!

 
Our Snowy Red, White & Blue
Backyard Birdfeeders...
Mighty "Marge" our Magnolia...
Full Birdfeeders... No Birds...
Heavy Snow on our Trees!
Frozen Birdbath...

Beautiful!!!

"Tina" our Tulip Tree

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think all your birds are at my house! I've been watching a beautiful cardinal pair, a dove and a blue jay visit..plus lots of chickadees and sparrows! Just bring the food over here!!

Granny Bee said...

Those pictures were taken when it stopped snowing, right before the cold...I just looked outside and Finally, there are Birds... Yay!

janis said...

I hear ya Sister! It is a winter wonderland. So pretty, but errie too! My dogs can only do about 3 minutes tops outside before they start whimpering, hoping, and for Stella... laying down... pitiful mutts! I tried feeding the birds and all that came were the blackbirds, but they need to eat too!
Stay warm!
Janis from Indianapolis, IN

Granny Bee said...

You too Janis! Happy New Year!

Bee Lady said...

Great pics Beth. Glad you are getting so much done in this weather. I've been sewing! Got my MIL's machine out, read the instruction book, and started stitching. Looks like more stitching tomorrow....not going out again.
Cindy Bee

Kay said...

Hi Granny Bee!
I too LOVE a good snowstorm!
Your pics are amazing!
Stay warm & Enjoy this snowy season.

Granny Bee said...

Hi KK...Miss you!