Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another Granny Bee Challenge from the Past...

 
While waiting in line at Meijer one evening, I ran across some Postcards with several Indiana Designs on them and became inspired... I then began my journey to find an old Indiana Map, like the 4th Graders use in Indiana History... Went to The State Library, searched online and even went to Conner Prairie in Fishers... I didn't find the one I wanted until after our challenge was over... The Perfect Map is hanging in The Music room in The Seiberling Mansion... I'm still not over it... LOL!
I gave the Granny Bee's a simple outline drawing of our state and said, "Go"... Here are the results...
 





 
Stitched, Needle Felted & Appliqued... My very Talented Granny Bee's...


2 comments:

Kay said...

I really enjoyed that project. My treasured work of fiber art hangs in the family room for all to see.

Granny Bee said...

Aww, That's great Kay! I am still amazed at how different and beautiful they all are!