Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Challenge Time...

If you've been following The Granny Bee Stitchery Group, you know it's almost challenge time... In years past, I come up with a project, give the Bee's a basic pattern, or item and challenge them to create their own masterpiece... Here is one of my Favorites... I gave all the Bee's a "Nettie Needles" Body Pattern and sent them some osnaburg fabric and told them to create a giant Pinkeep... Here's what they did...
 




















 
The Funny thing is... they took on our personalities... I will always cherish these special projects! These are just a sample of why I LOVE what I do!
 I will be sharing more of our challenges with you in the coming days... Enjoy and become inspired!
BEE BLESSED!
 

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh,,, that was such a fun challenge.

1890* said...

OH what a Fun challenge !! Magnificent Beauties!!! ALL WINNERS!